Monday, March 5, 2012

I couldn't resist...

I usually try and keep up on my blog and only post pictures in order.
But...
Cute lil' Boy + Beautiful Lighting 
=
I couldn't resist skipping ahead and posting these pictures first. 
Enjoy!

This past Sunday, March 4th, was when we gave our little Zak his name and blessing at church.
It was the first time we've blessed one of our children way from family.
It was a little sad not having family there... but it was really nice to have it be a simple, fairly normal Sunday and focus on him and his blessing.

I had all of these grand plans for a darling outfit...
but stumbled upon this sweet sweater at a secondhand shop, and was handed down the pants and onsie.
So I rolled with it.
(although I am bummed I didn't get the little bow tie made...)

He still looked pretty handsome to me.

Crazy hair and all.

This little man is really into chewing on his fist. 
I'm sure if I lost his plug for a day he'd instantly replace it with his thumb.




This last one is my favorite.

Oh... and this one too.
(love the bubbles on his lips)

And what is a sweet, blessing day photo shoot with out Batman?

We love you Zak!
We're so glad to have you in our family. 
Forever.
xoxo, Mom

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Liz, these are BEAUTIFUL!! I just love the coloring and he is just so handsome!

Camille said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures! He is SO dang handsome, my girls are totally jealous of his hair (Or maybe it's just me that's totally jealous of his hair.)

hotbutteredpopcorn said...

All modesty aside, we have the most adorable grandchildren--love, love, love those pics. Just pretend I am covering him with kisses---I may have to clean the screen;)

Deb said...

He is so cute! I love the outfit. I'm sad we couldn't make it to the blessing...we had church...and didn't have a plane ticket...

Joan said...

So cute. You have so many talents, Liz!

Melissa said...

What a handsome little man! I think his blessing outfit was perfect!